Bachelor of Legislative Law
LLB or Bachelor of Legislative Law is an undergraduate law degree which is a prerequisite for anyone who wants to enter the field of judiciary and law. The course is of 3 years, which helps to develop skills like problem-solving, communication, and judgment.
There are more than 1200 colleges offering LLB in India, which include many top national universities like Delhi University, BHU, Symbiosis Law School, etc. LLB Admission are done through both entrance exams and based on the performance in class 12.
LLB course syllabus includes subjects such as Criminal Law, Family Law, International Law, etc. Apart from theory studies, seminars, moot court sessions, and internships are also a major part of the course curriculum. Hence, LLB subjects are very interactive and interesting.
1. If you want to pursue law after Class XII, then you need to go for a course like BA LLB, B.Sc LLB, etc. For that, you should have scored at least 45% in Class XII and qualify the entrance test required for admission in LLB courses.
2. However, for pursuing a simple LLB course, you need to have completed your graduation from a recognized college.
3. If you are already a graduate (any stream and any course), then you simply can pursue LLB for 3 years through qualifying the required entrance exams.
4. There is no age limit to pursue LLB courses in India.
1. In order to secure admission in the 3-year LLB program, it is essential to complete graduation without any back and an overall aggregate of 45% marks.
2. All admissions to the 3-year LLB program are done on the basis of entrance exams conducted by NLUs or the respective private universities.
3. A merit list is prepared on the basis of the scores in entrance exams and applicants are selected accordingly.
4. Some of the private universities also offer direct admission to the LLB program to candidates who have completed graduation.
Document Required :-
(a)- 10th Mark Sheet
(b)- 12th Mark Sheet
(c)- Original Migration Certificate
(d)- Five Passports Size Photos
(e)- ID Proof (anyone)
Sai Admission offers a number of value added services to their enrolled students. Some of them are:
1. Study Material
2. Consultation & Counseling
3. Practical File Assistance
4. FULL Support
5• Complete service throughout the course (2 years)
6• Dedicated team for excellent service