Diploma in Pharmacy
Diploma in Pharmacy is a two- year full time Programme which aims to train the students to play an important role in hospital pharmacy, community pharmacy and assist the pharma industry at various levels. The Programme is affiliated to Pharmacy Council of India (PCI), New Delhi and designed as per the norms of PCI. It will enable students to practice pharmacy profession in a strong, skillful and determined manner.
D Pharma programme is designed for students to have profundity in knowledge about medicines and prescription handling. Students will become expert in the various types of medicines there effects in human body as well as adverse effects. Under this course they will get the hands on training of handling of above said so they can do it efficiently at the retail and wholesale counters. Students will go through internship for the same. Program also teaches about hospital pharmacy and role of pharmacist for the community.
- Passed HSC (10+2) or its equivalent examination with English as one of the subject & Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with Mathematics or Biology as optional subjects individually.
- Any other Qualification approved by Pharmacy Council of India as equivalent any of the above examination.
- Admission to Diploma in Pharmacy is done on the basis of entrance exams conducted by universities that offer this course or through state-level diploma entrance tests.
- Candidates must have passed class 12 exams with science in order to take admission in this programme.
- Some institutes also offer direct admissions to these courses i.e. without conducting entrance or state level exams.
Document Required :-
(a)- 10th Mark Sheet
(b)- 12th Mark Sheet
(c)- Diploma Certificate
(d)- Original Migration Certificate
(e)- Five Passports Size Photos
(f)- ID Proof (anyone)
Sai Admission offers a number of value added services to their enrolled students. Some of them are:
1. Study Material
2. Consultation & Counseling
3. Practical File Assistance
4. FULL Support
5• Complete service throughout the course (2 years)
6• Dedicated team for excellent service